CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back in the swing of things

I know you must think I am the worst blogger now. I DO have an excuse though. As of course everyone knows, California was hit with the fires causing the biggest evacuation in California history!!! The fires got way too close to our apartment for comfort, but we were not close enough to be evacuated (thank goodness). That still did not stop me from packing up half my belongings and shipping Rosco off to John's mom Yukari's house - which I'm sure he didn't mind because his best buddy Mo lives there (another weenie dog)! Thankfully the fires left us alone and we were able to put all of our things back where they belong, but nothing seems to work right anymore!!! The tap water is getting gross and the batteries in everything are dying and our smoke alarm decided to go off! I would have posted earlier, but the keyboard for our computer is dead (I'm posting from work.... sshhhhhh). But I promise after I get some Wicked Awesome pictures of tomorrow (my whole office is dressing up, and the one person who said they weren't going to I threatened with the pirate costume, which is nowhere near inconspicuous) for everyone. I'll be the one dressed as the girl Jedi. That's all for now. Got to go back to work!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yeah! Your'e back! Missed your daily doings....

Cindy said...

Meg--where are you???? Missing your posts