CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mitsuru

I really miss my old Roommate Mitsuru. He came here a couple of years ago from Japan to study abroad at Mira Costa College. Lucky for us, John met him through a friend at the school, and they became great surf buddies, and he eventually moved in with us. We had such a great time and learned so much from each other - we even called him Rosco's uncle. Now that he moved back it is just not the same. Although from all of the pictures of Japan that he has sent, I don't blame him for wanting to go back!!! It's beautiful there! And I'm sure his girlfriend missed him a lot too! Her name is Rika, and I got to get to know her when she flew out to the US to visit him. She's so nice, I hardly noticed that we didn't even speak the same language! His friend Hideki was the same way. I could have sworn that I had conversations with him without a translator! I'll have to get some pictures of him to put up on my blog.

Mitsuru and Rika







A beautiful temple.







I love the architecture and the scenery.

0 comments: