CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Just spent the weekend with Dad, Erik, and my boyfriend John. It was so much fun. We got a rental car and drove to Las Vegas for the BYU vs. UNLV game. Sorry for the language, but those Rebels got SPANKED! Very good game. I'm not quite sure of the final score - by the end of the game my very bad cold went from very bad to worse (This will be about the 7th time I've been sick this year, including my little bout with bronchitis in May). After that we all went out to a movie, and then back to the hotel for ice cream! By the end of the night my cold was terrible, I couldn't breathe and I was coughing about every 3 seconds, so my dad gave me this drink stuff I think was called ecanacia (can't spell it). It was like drinking liquid celery and watered-down pee. Ick! Don't ever drink stuff my dad gives you unless it's a life-or-death situation. I think I'll stick to NyQuil and knocking myself out till the cold has passed. Eww. On the other hand, I'm still alive - and coughing - and I still had so much fun hangin' out with the boys.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good game, huh! I hope you are feeling better.

Tracy said...

what a cute pic of you and your dad! Makes me miss Palm Springs...7 1/2 more months! See you Saturday at the shower!