CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Conference Weekend

Last weekend we went to Salt Lake for Conference and for Baby Christian's blessing. I was so excited because I was FINALLY going to be able to see my nephew. He's so beautiful. My mom accused me of being a "Baby Hog"... I don't know why. These are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.

Can you tell that he's a Peterson??? If you look
at David's baby pictures there's some with that
exact expression.


I love the "smush face"


This one's for you Uncle Doug.


One day we'll actually get the WHOLE family.
It may be difficult, but I promise it will be done!



He looks like an angel. My mom made this blessing
gown in the late '70's and all of her babies wore it, and
now we're continuing the tradition with the grandbabies.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Great pictures and journaling, Megan! I love your blog. What a great day Sundy was! So glad we were all there together. I've got Roscoe's scarf. Let me know when you're up this way.

LOVE YOU!

The Plewe Clan said...

I love the BYU picture...my dad totally appreciates that one! It has been hard to switch over and be a UTE fan these days! Ha Ha Ha

Meredith said...

megs- can you email me copies of all the pictures?!
p.s. a week until i'm in california!