CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Snuggle Bug


Rosco has a morning "potty system" that he has come to understand quite well. When I have to wake up early, he gets to sleep in until I'm done taking a shower and getting dressed (he sleeps in my bed, completely under ALL of the sheets/comforter). He's usually awake by the time I get out of the shower and tries to rush me by pawing at the door letting me know "I gotta go!" But the other morning I got out of the shower and he was still just laying there so warm and cozy. Just poking his head out from under his "tunnel" (dachshunds love to burrow) and watching me. I had to pull him out to make him go to the bathroom!! What a lazy bum! He was so cute I had to take a picture.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Meg- So cute of Roscoe. I finally figured out how to do some pictures. Check it out!

Love, Cindy