CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love Ma Sistas!


I love my sisters! I can't believe how true the saying is "you never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone". Now that we're all "grown up" (supposedly) and I miss my sisters, it's harder to see them. It totally stinks that we all live so far away, but now I got this great picture to look at when I miss them! Can you tell that we're related??? I also can't wait for Kristen to pop! I'm so excited to get my second nephew and continue competing for the roll of "Favorite Aunt". I should make that into a license plate frame: "Christian and Logan's FAF: Fav Aunt Forever". Too cheezy?? What??? Don't worry, I don't want to start on the embarassing stuff until their teenagers.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You Peterson women are gorgeous! The shower was a lot of fun! This is a great picture--

Ryan and Megan said...

This is the cutest!

The Skeen's said...

Cute picture! She doesn't have long to wait. I love those Peterson girl's too!

Shaun Duffy said...

haha you are hilarious