CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For

1 - My Parents : I could not have been sent to 2 more loving parents. They are the coolest people I know, and they are always there to give me love and support. My mom ALWAYS has the answer to all of my questions (and it's not always "Because I'm the mom"). And my dad is a huge sucker for his kids, even if he pretends not to be. He always calls me to say "what's up" and wats to take me out to dinner or the movies.

2 - My Siblings : Growing up with a ton of siblings means that no matter who you are fighting with, you always have a friend. I love my siblings to death and can't wait till we all live closer to each other one day.

3 - My Boyfriend : What a cool guy. He treats me like the queen. He always wants to take me out to dinner or some place nice, or if we're both too tired, he'll snuggle and watch tv with me. And he's always been there for me when I've been sick (all 1 million times this year!)

4 - My Puppy : He's like my baby. He's cute, he's cuddly, and he always licks my face, whick is kinda gross, but it's the thought that counts, right?

5 - My In-Laws : You guys are great! You make my sisters and brother happy, and that makes me happy. I couldn't ask for two more awesome brothers in law, or a more adorable and loving sister in law. I love you guys!

6 - My "Family of Friends" : Ok Palm Springs Clan and the Duffys. I always look forward to spending time with the families, whether it's in Palm Springs, one of our many Bridal or Baby showers, or at the Duffy's cabin. You guys always know how to have fun!!!!

7 - My Best Buddy and the Cox/Smith family :Allison is my best buddy and her daughter Jayden is absolutely the cutest little girl and I love them so much. Linda and Don (Allie's parents) are so amazing, and are so nice and hospitable to me. I love them berry much.

8 - My Job : I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have the job that I have now (hopefully not still at In-N-Out). I love working in my office and my patients are AWESOME!

9 - My Boss : Yeah, he's cool. And his family is pretty exciting too. I guess we'll keep him! :)

10 - YOU!

2 comments:

Shaun Duffy said...

dang were only number 6? alright alright i guess ill take what i can get.

Ryan and Megan said...

Meg 2-
you totally beat me to the what i am grateful for post. <3 love it and happy thanksgiving.

love,

Meg 1