CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

See What???



I finally went to the optometrist today. My eyes have been hurting really badly for the longest time and I finally sucked it up and went. There's nothing wrong with my vision, but my eyes strain really hard to see up close like when I'm reading or on the computer (anywhere from 5-10 hours a day depending on work), and even when I'm driving. That's part of the reason my posts have been so short. I'm really glad I went, even though I now have to wear GLASSES to work. They better last me a long time because my wallet hurts. And now I'm off to bed to rest my eyes because they hurt extra from the doctor playing with them today.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome to the club! They really aren't so bad and you will get used to them and they will help a lot!

Are you feeling better?