CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No Fear in 2008!!!!!

John and me back at the car after a long day of snowboarding at Snow Summit
John and his friend Kevin
Joe (cabin-owner/friend) Ken and John
Dave and Me (yes, I'm wearing a Kimono.... long story, but I promised him that I would wear it)



I did it!!! Well, kind of. John talked me into snowboarding while we were in Big Bear for New Year's. This was my first time even touching snow in about 10 years. I have to say it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I'm not that good at it but I managed to stay up and not kill myself. Now I feel like I was run over by semi truck. After we went snowboarding we went to our friend's cabin in Lake Arrowhead. It was so much fun. We stayed there for a couple days and celebrated New Year's there with about 30 people. It was so much fun. I thought I had more pictures but apparently everyone I asked to take a picture of me and John really sucks at taking pictures. Happy 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

I love your robe! So we are going to have a Twilight party in Palm Springs...are you in??