CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Friday, January 4, 2008

Eew Sick


Hey guess what!!!! I'm sick again!!! Yay! I guess my body decided that it's been way too long since I've had a decent cold. I'm so excited that my head feels like it's going to implode!! Or maybe that's just the swollen sinuses??? Ok I'm done being sarcastic. I'm pretty upset because I had to leave work early today (which is absolutely unheard of.... I would go to work even if I lost a limb!!!) because every time I tried to stand up the color would drain out of my face and I would almost pass out. Another thing that really stinks about this whole being sick business is that David Kat and Christian are going to be heading home to Idaho pretty soon and I really wanted to see them and give Christian a million more kisses before they left, but now I can't because I don't want to get any of them sick. I'm sooooo bummed. I need a hug :( John and Rosco are being great though. John made me chicken noodle soup and toast, and Rosco graciously helped me finish the toast and has been snuggling with me all day. I love my boys... what would I do without them???

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Yuck! Get better soon! Chicken noodle soup is so good when you have a cold. Great comfort...

Ryan and Missy- said...

Ugh, I just got over a cold. I never get sick, so when I do, I'm miserable. Ryan tried to make me chicken noodle soup from scratch last week...turns out we didn't have most of the ingredients (not even chicken), but it's so cute to see these guys try to take care of their girls...