CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

At Last!!





Kristen finally decided that now is the time to start a blog. Thank goodness because I was about to go into withdrawls from lack of baby pictures. I managed to "steal" some of her pictures and I have posted them on my blog. Isn't Logan so adorable. I'm the luckiest aunt alive..... two AWESOME nephews....... let's get some girls in the mix people!!!! Just kidding, I'll let you guys take a breather before we start discussing the nieces ;)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Yahoo--such adorable pictures. I'm so glad she started a blog so I can take a peek every now and then and see how they are doing with that new baby. Thanks for 'stealing' the pictures! Good Auntie!