CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Friday, January 25, 2008

How Long Was I Supposed To Do This For??

Well, John left for Japan on Wednesday (for THREE MONTHS!!!) and I'm back at Mom and Dad's...... just sitting!!! The past couple of days have been really hard for me because I'm not used to not being able to just go up and hug John, and I can't even drive somewhere to see him because he's on a completely different continent. The only way to contact him at all is email or Skype, and that's only when he's online... they're minus 7 hours, but the next day ahead of us. So if I Skyped him at 10pm CA time, it is 3pm the next day in Japan. This is going to be a very rough and depressing road.. thank goodness for love and determination!

0 comments: