CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Think I'm Turning Japanese


WWWOOOOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it! My passport came in the mail yesterday. It took the post office less than a month to process and deliver it. Brownie points to you post man. I think I'm becoming a little obsessed with this trip. I've convinced myself that it's okay to use the money that I was saving to buy a new car with and go and blow it on a vacation because I'm not married, I have no kids and no further obligations (other than work...... but they can live without me for a week). This is a chance of a lifetime that I don't think will come back my way for a reeeeeeeeeally long time, if ever again. I ust hope I don't end up wanting to kick myself for this later.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

megs. make sure you don't use all of it. your car wont last much longer. its in sad shape. and you'll be very sad if your stuck taking the bus or depending on others for rides. its not fun. look for some kind of service abroad thing its way cheaper and you get to see more of the "real" place. my whole trip including airfare was only $2000. i got what i paid for, but i didn't blow my whole savings. i'm sure you could find a short cheap trip like that though.

Courtney N said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! I am saving up for grad school but I recently got the opportunity to go to the UK for two weeks so I decided to spend a ton of money and go over seas!! This is a once in a life time opportunity and you should take it while you have it! I have decided to travel and do whatever while I am single and not attached to anything! Have fun on your trip!

The Plewe Clan said...

You are hilarious! I say go with Mers idea...service is always good for the soul and others as well!