CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Monday, February 25, 2008

Here Comes The Bride


No no no.... it's not me! My best friend Allison is finally engaged! I'm sooo happy for her. She also told me that she would would like me to be her Maid of Honor (1st for me)!!! I hope this goes as smoothly as possible, because if she turns into a Bridezilla I'm going to dose her with Prozac (.... I think that should fall under the duties of the MOH). Yes, I am perfectly willing to drug a bride. Friends don't let friends become Bridezillas. This is going to be fun. More updates to come!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

awesome megs. how fun. by the way.... i'm coming home in a couple weeks when kristen comes. yay for girls week!

Hunter said...

Maid of Honor? Sounds like fun. Aubrey is a pretty girl, I appreciate you expressing that. How's life in Vista? It's been far too long since we talked.

The Plewe Clan said...

congrats on the MOH honors! That will be fun!

Hunter said...

Thanks for all the support. I'm still at BYU but I am graduating in April and trying to figure things out. How is life in So cal?