CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Monday, February 18, 2008

Would You Like A Helmet With That?


Okay so I'm totally unaware of my surroundings at all times. Last Friday my friend Allison and I came to my house for our lunch break. During that short visit I managed to burn myself AND give myself a lovely "shiner". Yes, I know, that's a lot of work to do in only 30 minutes, but what can I say.... I'm efficient! While sitting at the table eating my lunch I gave Rosco a pretzel which he didn't want. So I leaned down to pick it up off the floor, and the table attacked me (nice bruise, right under my eye). I think that all inanimate objects HATE me!!! At work I was also ambushed by the back door, the door frame leading into my boss' "desk closet" (a.k.a. tiny office) AND the hand sanitizer dispenser that is mounted on the wall. Who's idea was it to hang stuff on the wall that sticks out?!?!?! That's an accident waiting to happen [to me]. It may sound like i just had a bad day, but NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO..... this is a daily occurence. My boss has dubbed me "Bubblewrap". Cute. My co workers make sure to remind me to look out for corners and things that normal people would see right away. I vow that I shall make it through at least one day of my life unscathed!!! Bring it on walls (yeah, I know you walls are all in on it.... I'm on to you... and you too, uneven floors)!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute. You're a good writer! I wonder what the walls think you are doing to them!

Meg said...

Thank You.... I love writing. My grammar is not too hot, but I love to actually get my thoughts onto paper (or my blog). It used to be such an issue for me to write, but now it's the talking part that has me flustered. Yeah the walls are about to serve me with a restraining order!

The Plewe Clan said...

meg- send me an email to plewefamily1@yahoo.com so I can add you to my invite list. Also, send me email addresses for Kristin and meredith too...