CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cuz I'm Leavin' On A Jet Plane....


Okay all of you travelers!!!! I'm planning a trip to Japan for about 10 days at the beginning of April. My problem: I've NEVER booked a plane ticket for myself, and I have very limited funds. Does ANYONE know of some websites that have amazing deals on plane tickets???? ANY and ALL advice is welcome. I already have my passport taken care of (I feel all growed up!), and I don't need to find a hotel. One of my patients who is from Japan even sent me a huge email FILLED with links to different Japanese tourist sites, showing some of the most amazing places I could only dream about. I am so excited that I'm going to be able to use my passport for the first time!!! Japan is definitely on my top 5 countries to visit before I die, and I never imagined that I would be able to go so soon. Next stop: Thailand!!!! That's right Picketts.... Thailand! But we'll wait until my wallet recovers from the trauma of Japan.... it's never been that tortured before!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Missy- said...

Try all of the discount sites: Expedia.com, travelocity.com, priceline.com...I think we used expedia for tickets to Hawaii last year and got a crazy deal. Good luck!

gwen and bob said...

hey Meg,
Where did this come from?!! Give me a call (get my number from Mer). I work for the airlines and I've worked in the travel industry for 25 years! yep! Crazy girl! gwen

gwen and bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.