CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Friday, December 7, 2007

We Both Went Down Swingin'

I've decided that I'm forever DONE with wrapping presents!!! I was really close to taking the wrapping paper outside and burning it all. I've been going crazy trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done early and getting all the gifts wrapped up nice and pretty. So far, I've had a really bad stiff neck, accompanied with a 2-day headache, 4 papercuts, and today my boss had to fix my back due to the spasming in my mid-back. I think the ribbons finished me off though. I couldn't get them to what I wanted due to a lack of bows (huge tendency to overreact) and almost gave up on the whole thing! But I did find a way to make it look prettier. I found that if you tie something small like a little stalking stuffer or ornament in with ribbon, it looks better than a bow! Now that all the wrapping is done all I have to worry about is the office Christmas tree. Last year was a disaster. I tried to put the lights on the "real" way, by weaving the strand through all of the branches. It took my about 4 hours in which when I got half way through, the third strand of lights shorted out the rest of them and I had to go buy new ones. At the end I gave up and just threw them on. At least my tree at home is tiny, cheap, and practically bare. After all that is done, I'm just going to sit back, relax, and count down the minutes until David, Kat and Christian arrive from Idaho so I can play with the baby. And speaking of arrivals, Logan is due on the 10th so he should be here very soon!!!! I can't wait!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, I agree with the lights! Well, if you're that far along with Christmas, I'm jealous! I haven't even started wrapping yet!