CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scary.....


Okay so I've been trying to get into the spirit of Halloween. I've been very disappointed these last few years because Halloween is one of my favorite nights of the year, and we didn't do squat. I'm not saying I like being scared because I DON'T, but the adrenaline and excitemnt is a ton of fun. And let's face it, I love to get all dressed up in costumes and this is the one night that I can do it without getting weird looks. So as I'm trying to get into the mood I decided that I would watch one of the Halloween (Michael Myers) movies. I picked one (there's like 7 of them) that I had seen before so that I wouldn't be as surprised when things pop out and not too scared of sleeping by myself in my own room. I watched it once with my friend Cameron and again with my friend Kyle without incident. Not scared at all in the slightest. Actually Kyle and I spent the whole time laughing at silly expressions of the characters and how fake the blood looked. But tonigt I watched it with my friend Grant and it scared the poo out of me. I don't get it. Nothing was different and I have seen this movie it seems like a thousand times. I can even quote parts of it. But for some reason I can't shake the jitters. BAH!

5 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

You need to watch a chick flick now. Like "Father of the Bride". So glad you blogged. Good to see you are doing well. Come and visit again sooon. Love you Auntie

Cindy said...

Yay, another post! I agree with Lisa, watch a good chick flick now! And cuddle with someone!

Love You

Meg said...

I'll cuddle with someone...... lemme just drive to Pomona real quick....

gwen and bob said...

You know Tanner and Avery? Tanner grew up like 5 doors down from us. They were in our ward when they first got married!!! I was in YW with his mom!! small world girl!

gwen and bob said...

where are you? we worry about you when we don't hear or see anything on your blog...........?!