CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Okay Okay OKAY!!!!!

SO I know I've been absent for quite a while. In truth it's because there really isn't anything all that exciting going on. I've been talking to a lot of old friends on facebook and myspace and got to hang out with a bunch of them so that's been great. It's awesome to see how much we change in 5 years. Everyone is all grown up(ish)!!! I also went on a brief dating spree but I'm really not feeling like that is the route I want to be taking right now so I'v been keeping busy with work, church and institute with Bro. Griner. I also must say that I am extremely proud of my dad for his appearances on the Prop 8 commercials. He got a lot of hate emails and negative feedback not just from the general population but also from his colleagues. GO DAD! He really is my hero (instert "awwwwww" here). Aside from all that I promise to try and keep up with the blogging!!!!!! More pictures to come I promise!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Yay! More please. It was fun to hang out with you at DLand on Friday.

Meg said...

Thanks for having me come along I had fun too!!! I get Dland withdrawls......

Lisa Tucker said...

So glad you have time to blog! We have missed you! Sounds like you have been busy. Hope to see you soon Meg. Love you Auntie!

gwen and bob said...

so glad you've surfaced, sista!! Starting to think we were going to have to hunt you down. Right on!!to Pops. His commercials were awesome!! He looked like an actor. Your prop 8 commercials are so much better than ours. I wish your dad would have made commercials for AZ--oh well no one does it better than CA! Hope you are happy-you are one awesome chicky! see you soon!