CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some Say The World Will End In Fire, Some Say In Ice


I am re-reading the Twilight series (again) and I can't help falling deeper in love with it. Seriously, if you are female and you haven't read these books yet, you probably A) live under a rock, or B) cannot read yet. And now that I've dubbed myself the "Twilight Missionary" (spreading the message to those who have not yet heard of this fantabulous book), I have finally come across a road block!!! I really REALLY want to give a copy to my friend Rika who lives in Japan, but I can't find out how to get it in Japanese. I know they must have it because my friend Gina (from Thailand) found it in Thai, and after she explained the story to me (as I haven't a clue what the sqiggly lines mean) I am confident that it is in fact my beloved Edward and Bella. If anyone knows how I might acquire Twilight translated into Japanese, PLEASE let me know!!!! I really want to give her that book. I know she will love it! And maybe she might spread the word in Japan. That would be AWESOME! They LOVE this kinda stuff!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Megan, my mom has been going on and on about this book, so much that it pushed me away. Finally after 3 months of this I picked it up and I'm on ch. 4 now. I still haven't gotten way into it yet, but I know I will. thanks for your comments on it though, I trust your judgement. p.s lets get together? ya ya ya....?

Hunter said...

We went to the second game on that saturday night. The angels spend far too much money on players to lose games. Mckay is super skinny. We should try to have a family outing sometime in the near future. I hope you're doing well.

LACI MICHELLE said...

That is so funny that you are converting everyone to this book. I've got to finish it. I stopped in the middle around the time I had Annie. I need to get my act together.

Natalie said...

I love the series as well. All the girls have been reading it this week and last week waiting for Breaking Dawn to come out. I love Edward and think that Jacob needs to get a life. Go Megs