CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

From The Mouths Of Babes



Background Story: A couple of years ago I was babysitting JT while mom was out running erands. JT wanted to watch a movie so I turned around to get the DVD started. In the few seconds that I was not watching him he found and tried to swallow a marble!!!! I turned back around and his face was turning purple and he couldn't make any noise.... he was choking!! I went into panic mode and I hardly remember doing it but I quickly sat beside him with one hand on his back and the other made a fist quickly "punching" his diaphragm... the "Heimlich Maneuver". It worked and the marble flew (at a good distance,too) out of his mouth onto the floor. I think this was by FAR the most traumatizing experience I've had while babysitting.

The Reason I'm Telling You All This: Tonight while everyone was eating dinner JT was entertaining everyone by retelling this horrifying experience. "... and then I found the marble, and tried to swallow it, and I CHOKED!!.....and then Megan came up behind me and did the BARF DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Where he came up with the "Barf Dance"???? I have no idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, you finally let me post a comment here.
Hows JT, or your family?

Hes leaning something everyday even how to make up a good story to make u guyz laugh!!!haha

Cindy said...

Way too cute. I'm glad he remembered the experience. He probably won't do that ever again!

LACI MICHELLE said...

What a story. And the "barf dance" makes me laugh! I can't stop laughing!