CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Team Edward - Because Jacob Has Fleas

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Updates and Good News...

Ok so here are some things that I will elaborate on later when I get pictures:

1.MUD RUN!!! - My office did the mud run a couple weeks ago and Erik (15 yr old bro) and John (boyfriend) both ran with us.

2.Palm Springs - Rona Hawkins took some FABULOUS pictures of the family and John and I got some sweet pictures of just the two of us.

3.Job Hunting - Not Me!!! John has been looking for a job sinse he graduated and he just landed an interview for an internship with......\

4.My Secret - I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait for this one!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, hurry up already!

Courtney N said...

I look forward to hearing about all of these things!! Come on now!!